Pet Friendly Apartments Leadville
Finding a pet-friendly apartment can be tough. Here at The Tabor Grand Hotel Apartments we certainly understand how important it is to have our companions by our sides. That's why we offer pet-friendly apartments in Leadville. We love your pets almost as much as you do. Please call our leasing office for more information on our pet policy.
- Management considers allowable pets to be dogs, cats, guinea pigs, gerbils, hamsters, fish (in tanks no larger than 50 gallons), or small birds. Snakes, spiders, ferrets, rabbits or any other type of animal, domestic or wild, are not allowed by the Landlord, and will not be permitted on the Property, including large breed dogs. The following breeds of dogs are not permitted at anytime: Pit Bulls, German Shepards, Huskies, Rottweilers, Chow Chows, Dobermans, or any other breed of dog that is known to be dangerous, or that is banned by law
- No puppies or kittens - Pets must be at least 1 year of age and housebroken
- Pets cannot exceed 25 pounds in weight and 20" in height at maturity
- No more than 2 pets per household. There is a $250 deposit for each pet, a portion of which will not be refundable. This deposit amount may vary depending upon the community
- Dogs and cats must be neutered or spayed, with verification from the veterinarian
- Deposit must be paid and Exhibit C – Pet Agreement signed prior to move-in or prior to the purchase of a pet. The deposit will be retained until the resident vacates the apartment
Photo of the pet may be required and retained.
Learn more about our Leadville affordable historic apartments.